Group Retirement Plans
Preparing to develop (or revamp) a company’s retirement plan can sometimes seem like a daunting process. On one hand, your goal is to provide a quality retirement options and support for employees. On the other, there are laws, regulations, and requirements to adhere to as you develop that plan.
As a business owner, you may not have the experience or time to devote to plan creation or management. That’s why many people like you choose Broad Street Financial to help manage retirement plan creation and management for their businesses.
We separate our services into two parts – plan management and participant services.
The initial creation and ongoing servicing of your plan. Benefits include:
- Large selection of 401(k) vendors
- Accedited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designee on staff to assist with fiduciary matters
- Membership in Retirement Plan Advisor Group (RPAG), a national coalition of retirement plan advisors
- A fiduciary standard – assisting you to do what is correct and keep you in compliance
Our creation process involves rigorous research, benchmarking, and evaluation to give you a variety of options for fund selection and third-party administration while adhering to ERISA and DOL rules.
Services designed to help your employees get the most out of their plan. Benefits include:
- Enrollment meetings and support
- Education meetings for the participants
- Roth options for enhanced flexibility
- Consultations with participants to assist them with their retirement readiness
We want your employees to know who we are and use our knowledge to help build their wealth and be able to retire comfortably. From the initial plan enrollment to quarterly updates, we’ll be providing valuable insight and information to your employees every step of the way.