William J. Mauro, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, AIF®
Bill Mauro started in the financial services industry nearly 40 years ago selling insurance and building long-lasting client relationships. As he learned and grew his knowledge, he began offering financial planning and investment management services. His desire to create great service made him choose independence and found our firm in 2000.
Bill holds several advanced designations that give him a greater level of experience in all financial matters, including:
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Master’s in Financial Services degree (MSFS)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 63, and 65 Licenses
Outside of work, Bill volunteers his time at the River Valley YMCA and is past president of the Susquehanna Valley Velo Club. His hobbies include travel, cycling, and sport flying.